|
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG),
1,265
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632179
02/05/2019 12:31
02/05/2019 12:31
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
I believe it’s all double yellow near the entrance into the road near the roundabout so we could meet up on the west bound side on the yellow lines. You’ll never see a warden! I guess 9.15 and then head to Fort Fun
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632188
02/05/2019 16:51
02/05/2019 16:51
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Thanks, that works for me.
Looking at google maps, the Sovereign Centre Parking Lot with a post code of BN23 6HZ would get the satnav somewhere close.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632189
02/05/2019 18:01
02/05/2019 18:01
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Just turn left at the Sovereign Centre, I would suggest there but front car park gets busy
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632212
03/05/2019 20:22
03/05/2019 20:22
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I don't think mine has since 1995 either John.
Chris, When I looked at google maps the post code put me on the main drag opposite those houses.
My mobile, holding down the shift key, is )&&&)&^*)^*
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632243
04/05/2019 20:29
04/05/2019 20:29
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I think I will have to give this one a miss after all.
I feel knackered after a freezing cold day at Brooklands then in heavy traffic coming home and the thought of a couple of hours bank holiday traffic each way with another cold day in between is losing its appeal.
Hopefully I will see you at the next Departure Lounge "Italian Day" on Saturday 1st June.
Enjoy yourselves tomorrow and thermal underwear on!!
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632248
04/05/2019 22:39
04/05/2019 22:39
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
I was going to park on the Westbound carriageway maybe 100foot or so away from the roundabout on the yellow lines
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632284
05/05/2019 22:22
05/05/2019 22:22
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Thanks Ashley, lots better, even mown the grass this afternoon and found out how my coupe front bumper got scraped yesterday.
A LHD 1963 Lancia Flaminia AFW xxxA carved me up by forcing its way into my lane going into the Brooklands Gate. I was stopped and didn't feel a thing nor notice the damage until today James found the number from videos and photos posted on line.
Glad it was a good day for you all today, sorry to have had to miss it.
Last edited by PeteP; 06/05/2019 00:15.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632301
06/05/2019 22:55
06/05/2019 22:55
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Thanks John. The damage doesn't look too bad but there is a crease in the side of the bumper about a foot above the ground from the wheel arch forward about 10 inches long, plus paint flaked off.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Eastbourne Magnificent Motors
[Re: ]
#1632343
07/05/2019 20:49
07/05/2019 20:49
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Made me smile Chris.  How's your Fulvia doing?
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
|