|
0 registered members (),
1,197
guests, and 8
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
EBay
#1661415
26/10/2022 11:35
26/10/2022 11:35
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
OP
Club Member 857
|
OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
Apologies! I’m letting off steam here. Been out for night rides on my bike lately and have updated my lights, lots of unlit wee roads in my area. I purchased a very good torch from eBay LED rechargeable three bulbs very bright indeed, however I could be doing with an other just to brighten things up more. Flicking through eBay again and imagine my surprise an eight LED bulb rechargeable torch for a fiver, bargain, brand new from a company, snapped it up a couple of days ago, however today I get a message saying said light was from a faulty batch and refunded my money. Same light was on for £26 soon after my purchase. Now you don’t have to be a genius to see what’s going on. Contacted eBay but no help. I can’t leave negative feedback until seven days pass. Not the end of the world but disappointing 
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: EBay
[Re: jimboy]
#1661425
26/10/2022 14:17
26/10/2022 14:17
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
OP
Club Member 857
|
OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
They have disappeared off the feedback page so I can’t even give them a bad write up
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
|