Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
EBay #1661415
26/10/2022 11:35
26/10/2022 11:35
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
jimboy Offline OP
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
Apologies! I’m letting off steam here. Been out for night rides on my bike lately and have updated my lights, lots of unlit wee roads in my area. I purchased a very good torch from eBay LED rechargeable three bulbs very bright indeed, however I could be doing with an other just to brighten things up more. Flicking through eBay again and imagine my surprise an eight LED bulb rechargeable torch for a fiver, bargain, brand new from a company, snapped it up a couple of days ago, however today I get a message saying said light was from a faulty batch and refunded my money. Same light was on for £26 soon after my purchase.

Now you don’t have to be a genius to see what’s going on. Contacted eBay but no help. I can’t leave negative feedback until seven days pass. Not the end of the world but disappointing grr


I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
Re: EBay [Re: jimboy] #1661419
26/10/2022 13:13
26/10/2022 13:13
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Yep you were unlucky there, in the end the only recourse you have is to leave negative feedback but then they will just change their trading name.

I found similar issues with R7 LED bulbs in my attempt to de-halogen our hall lighting system - buying from "different" suppliers still results in them all coming from the same place, it's obvious from the packaging and the return address details.

To be fair when I complained about my first batch of bulbs flickering they eventually gave me a full refund and told me to leep the bulbs!


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: EBay [Re: jimboy] #1661425
26/10/2022 14:17
26/10/2022 14:17
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
jimboy Offline OP
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
They have disappeared off the feedback page so I can’t even give them a bad write up


I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
Re: EBay [Re: jimboy] #1661429
26/10/2022 15:11
26/10/2022 15:11
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Tells you all you need to know grr


BumbleBee carer smile

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6104 MB (Peak: 0.6556 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:49:16 UTC