Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (TonyB, 1 invisible), 418 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,719
Posts1,170,061
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,892
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Second Coming #1680484
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
Aberdeen
M
Misterchoos Online content OP
Lurker
Misterchoos  Online Content OP
Lurker
M

Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
Aberdeen
Hello All

I used 20 own a portofino blue 20V in the previous millenium. Since then, I have been saddled with many a "sensible" car due to those pesky kids. I have missed that car ever since.

To my utter shock and delight, my wife sneakily bought be a 20V turbo for my birthday last month. It is in much better shape than I would have thought for it's age. A few small things, but nothing catastrophic.

Once my club membership goes through, I hope I don't annoy you with questions.

Re: Second Coming [Re: Misterchoos] #1680485
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 726
Bulgaria
french_coupe Online content
Club member 773
french_coupe  Online Content
Club member 773
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 726
Bulgaria
Fantastic. What a great present.


lost in space

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.5929 MB (Peak: 0.6299 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-05 15:21:08 UTC