Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 566 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,719
Posts1,170,066
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,893
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Second Coming #1680484
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
Aberdeen
M
Misterchoos Offline OP
Newbie
Misterchoos  Offline OP
Newbie
M

Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
Aberdeen
Hello All

I used 20 own a portofino blue 20V in the previous millenium. Since then, I have been saddled with many a "sensible" car due to those pesky kids. I have missed that car ever since.

To my utter shock and delight, my wife sneakily bought be a 20V turbo for my birthday last month. It is in much better shape than I would have thought for it's age. A few small things, but nothing catastrophic.

Once my club membership goes through, I hope I don't annoy you with questions.

Re: Second Coming [Re: Misterchoos] #1680485
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 726
Bulgaria
french_coupe Offline
Club member 773
french_coupe  Offline
Club member 773
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 726
Bulgaria
Fantastic. What a great present.


lost in space
Re: Second Coming [Re: Misterchoos] #1680486
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,894
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,894
Auld Reekie
Good to have another Scootish oops sorry, Scottish owner!

Last edited by Edinburgh; 59 minutes ago.

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Second Coming [Re: Misterchoos] #1680487
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,745
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,745
N.E Scotland
wave


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Second Coming [Re: french_coupe] #1680488
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
Aberdeen
M
Misterchoos Offline OP
Newbie
Misterchoos  Offline OP
Newbie
M

Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
Aberdeen
Originally Posted by french_coupe
Fantastic. What a great present.


I know! I was only expecting socks and a card

Re: Second Coming [Re: Misterchoos] #1680489
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,165
Cleveland
P
PaulL Offline
Club Member 1872, Regional Rep N.E.
PaulL  Offline
Club Member 1872, Regional Rep N.E.
Enjoying the ride
P

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,165
Cleveland
Brilliant present.

Do annoy us with questions, I bet that there are loads of people with similar issues.

Paul


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6152 MB (Peak: 0.6732 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-05 22:33:41 UTC