Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Edinburgh, steakmince), 1,064 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,109
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 41 1 2 … 23 24 25 26 27 … 40 41
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #491054
24/11/2007 04:15
24/11/2007 04:15
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Originally Posted by cowboy
not seen a coupe all week


You saw mine on Saturday laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: Theresa] #492809
27/11/2007 20:32
27/11/2007 20:32

M
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
M



'New' Coupe spot! Has anyone else seen this one? confused

Early 16v Turbo - dark metallic blue - N**PJD(?) - on the A55 this morning joining in Colwyn Bay & exiting to Rhyl. Anyone on here? A mature lady driving? Looked very clean & not trashed at all. smile

I was in the red Audi Estate desperately trying to get past! laugh

Last edited by mona20vturbo; 28/11/2007 01:23. Reason: Typo spotted
Re: North Wales [Re: ] #492854
27/11/2007 21:16
27/11/2007 21:16

M
mistressmania
Unregistered
mistressmania
Unregistered
M



Yeah I see this one nearly every day on my commute home.

She's never aknowledged the flashes/beeps/waves I've inflicted on her over the months though cry

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #492970
27/11/2007 23:08
27/11/2007 23:08
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
cowboy Offline
Forum is my life
cowboy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,404
Anglesey N.Wales
Anyone on here? A mature lady driving? Looked very clean & not trashed at all. smile

mona i hope she dont ever join the club and see this post about her.lmao


[Linked Image]
Re: North Wales [Re: cowboy] #493064
28/11/2007 01:32
28/11/2007 01:32

M
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by cowboy
Anyone on here? A mature lady driving? Looked very clean & not trashed at all. smile

mona i hope she dont ever join the club and see this post about her.lmao


I was wondering how to put that in a way that wouldn't offend! laugh She was quite a bit older than me put it that way! tongue

I take it from Mistress' post that she isn't a forum member then, so can post freely that she needs to have better lane discipline, put it that way - I was late to work & she didn't help. grr I looked over as I went past (eventually) in a (semi) friendly way & was surprised to see the age/gender of the driver - not your usual Coupe driver put it that way.

She didn't look over - so I suspect that she was blanking me as she thought I might gesticulate in her direction! Either that, or she's a miserable cow!! (The latter I suspect according to the non-response to Mistress's attempts!)

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #496152
03/12/2007 22:29
03/12/2007 22:29

M
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
M



Having driven to the Cotswolds this weekend in a rare long distance trip in the Coupe - and not spotted a SINGLE other Coupe all trip, I saw one for sale in North Wales today! shocked

I was on the way to Prestatyn with work & I spotted a yellow 20v Turbo for sale in Cars of Prestatyn on the end of the row of stock as an eye catcher! S plated model, with LE type skirts & front valance, and a rather large & vulgar boot spoiler. Stopped to take some photos, and it's pretty tidy (apart from the 'Kevin' accessories - including a dodgy turbo badge on the boot) - with a good spec. (air, black leather). Seems to have some history - mileage is in the 70k's, and it's up for £2995. The plate is S534DHT, and had a Clwyd Cars tax disc holder - but some of the history in the window suggests it's spent time in West Yorkshire. Anyone know it? confused

My missus made her debut behind the Coupe wheel last night (dark, very wet, approx. 275 bhp through the front wheels - perfect conditions!) for a quick blast & she now knows the score! wink She says she wants a yellow car next - well, talk about a co-incidence, so we could be a Mr & Mrs Coupe soon! ooo She insisted on doing THREE tunnel runs in Caernarfon before I could go home! crazy And this is from a woman that has a Puma 1.7 as a daily driver (reasonable power & a sweet chassis/handler) plus an avid karter - so to impress her into considering one was no mean feat. love

That's unless Pini-Statyn beats her to it & buys a local runner instead of resurrecting his!! laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #496448
04/12/2007 07:39
04/12/2007 07:39
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
R??? MAP Porto parked in the car park outside A&E at the local hospital at midnight tonight.
Could well be staff and I've never had to park in that bit before, so have never noticed it.
If it's staff, the owner has probably had a surprise to turn up in his/her usual spot and seen mine parked a couple of spaces away from it laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: Theresa] #496836
04/12/2007 22:20
04/12/2007 22:20

M
mistressmania
Unregistered
mistressmania
Unregistered
M



Mona,

If your Mrs wants a yellow NA - without the Kevin accessories - I'll be parting with mine soon frown
It also has the leather/air etc, but more miles at 101k. I've done 20k of those.

I get a car allowance with work now, and the rules say that I have to drive a car that's no older than 5 years. cry

I can't justify having 2 cars, much as I've tried to convince myself, so if you're interested in procuring Meryl, my beloved yellow Peril, pm me.

Nia

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #497856
06/12/2007 05:34
06/12/2007 05:34
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
pinin_prestatyn Offline
Forum veteran
pinin_prestatyn  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
Mona - that coop's been on sale in that garage about four times. Looks nice from a distance but I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. From memory the cambelt change was suspect, the bodykit was ill-fitting and the paint match was shocking.

You'd be far better off with Meryl, I was tempted to buy myself for cheaper non-turbo motoring, but the thought of two coops scared me, frankly laugh



Coopless!
Re: North Wales [Re: pinin_prestatyn] #498476
07/12/2007 05:13
07/12/2007 05:13

M
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
M



Thanks for the tip pinin - I had to have a look as I was passing & had time on my hands. I'm sure it's a turbo model though? I know what you mean about the dodgy paint on the kit - the service history wasn't the most comprehensive I've ever seen either! rolleyes

Thanks for the offer too Nia - I think your model would be a better example (from what I saw of it!) for the GF, but she has put on her sensible trousers & opted to stick in the Puma (with it's low miles & reasonable running costs) as she may have got carried away with the whole fiatcoupeturbo-ness of mine! I've hardly sold the idea to her with my constant spending & ownership paranoia - she hadn't seen the Coupe since her birthday in April!! Sorry to hear that you're going to have to sell Meryl though. cry

To get the thread back on track - the Porto 20v Turbo was back in the Coupe parking spot (yep, Coupe corner in Tesco Bangor!) - private plate NJC***. Is this on the N Wales list? confused Porto girl from Bangor??

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #498496
07/12/2007 06:05
07/12/2007 06:05
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
pinin_prestatyn Offline
Forum veteran
pinin_prestatyn  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
Ah yeah it's a turbo, no good to you anyway!

I haven't seen a coop in about three weeks, apart from mine of course!



Coopless!
Re: North Wales [Re: Theresa] #499123
08/12/2007 09:16
08/12/2007 09:16
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Originally Posted by Theresa
R??? MAP Porto parked in the car park outside A&E at the local hospital at midnight tonight.
Could well be staff and I've never had to park in that bit before, so have never noticed it.
If it's staff, the owner has probably had a surprise to turn up in his/her usual spot and seen mine parked a couple of spaces away from it laugh


Saw the same one again tonight - must be staff smile

He/she had parked it next to me, when there's loads of room/other parking spaces, awwwww love laugh

Re: North Wales [Re: Theresa] #505806
20/12/2007 01:27
20/12/2007 01:27

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



scotts green 20VT today in Llandudno by staples and then a spinty blue 20VT parked outside my house later!! hope you back ok Taff!!

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #506917
21/12/2007 19:50
21/12/2007 19:50

M
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
mona20vturbo
Unregistered
M



Spotted this morning on the roundabout near the Felinheli Bypass (Caernarfon side) a dark coloured Coupe giving it some towards Caernarfon itself (brave driving their Coupe like that in this weather!)

I couldn't tell what model or exact colour it was, as I was in traffic about 500 yards behind it - looked nice too - probably black or maybe dark blue. Any ideas who it was?

I went on to Caernarfon Town Centre & didn't see it there, so assumed it passed through somewhere.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #508010
24/12/2007 20:23
24/12/2007 20:23

C
coupe_jay
Unregistered
coupe_jay
Unregistered
C



Yeah I've seen a late dark green 20v with the four spoke n/a wheels in tesco car park quite a lot recently, I wonder wether this replaced the red Llangoed one that was drunkardly stolen and driven into a wall 5 metres down the road?

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #514135
05/01/2008 04:28
05/01/2008 04:28

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



spotted a silver standard looking coupe on the A55 yesterday lunchtime near pentre halkin turnoff heading towards rhuallt hill

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #525507
20/01/2008 04:32
20/01/2008 04:32

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Speed Red with bodykit on an S plate spotted in Queensferry tonight (about half seven) - near the KFC, not far fromt he A55. Not sure about the exact model - I was on a bus back from the Leeds game & a little bit "refreshed" - hic! tongue

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #525658
20/01/2008 18:00
20/01/2008 18:00

T
Tynhead
Unregistered
Tynhead
Unregistered
T



Lil' old me again visiting the KFC smile

Can you believe that was the first time I've been to KFC since I was about 12...mmm boneless box, won't be the last

Martyn

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #525685
20/01/2008 18:50
20/01/2008 18:50

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Looking good there Martyn - which body kit have you got on (it was dark!)? We were trying to find the Plough pub, and we took the wrong turning - must be fate! cool

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #525715
20/01/2008 19:52
20/01/2008 19:52

T
Tynhead
Unregistered
Tynhead
Unregistered
T



Cheers.

Just standard LE skirts and stuff on mine. Wouldn't dare mess with the looks of an LE

Martyn

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #534423
02/02/2008 19:36
02/02/2008 19:36

S
Solouko
Unregistered
Solouko
Unregistered
S



I nearly crashed the other day trying to read the number plate of a red coupe in colwyn bay last week, all i saw were the distinctive back lights and also very distinctive silver rings around them, which made me think it was an LE... i've never seen on in person before hence the nearly crashing part =/

it was on my way up through the one way system up to colwyn heights.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #534778
03/02/2008 16:21
03/02/2008 16:21

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Saw an R plated Speed Red 20v Turbo going West on the A55 yesterday morning - same model as mine. Couldn't make out the rest of the plate - and it looked standard. From memory (and we'd started on the Stella's by then i.e. 10:30 a.m.! shocked , so a bit hazy laugh ) was in Flintshire area? Anyone on here? confused

I was on the Leeds supporters bus going to the game, so no chance of waving etc smile

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #539894
11/02/2008 20:45
11/02/2008 20:45

M
mistressmania
Unregistered
mistressmania
Unregistered
M



Red ones everywhere!!

Yesterday I saw a red one on the A51 (posted on the N.West bit) and another coming into Flint on the coast road at about 5pm. I was in a Pug estate coming back from a horsey event so I didn't wave! smile

Ooh and I almost forgot, a blue one was parked in the Halfway House at The Quay on the outward journey, probably about 11am ish...

(I know it's a bit girly only mentioning colour, but I'd never remember a whole reg number, if I was quick enough to try and read it, and i didn't notice if they were turbo/NA's/16v's or 20v's cos they went past my sleepy eyes too quickly laugh )

Last edited by mistressmania; 11/02/2008 20:52. Reason: my rubbish memory...
Re: North Wales [Re: ] #547055
22/02/2008 03:51
22/02/2008 03:51

K
kay2
Unregistered
kay2
Unregistered
K



Originally Posted by Solouko
I nearly crashed the other day trying to read the number plate of a red coupe in colwyn bay last week, all i saw were the distinctive back lights and also very distinctive silver rings around them, which made me think it was an LE... i've never seen on in person before hence the nearly crashing part =/

it was on my way up through the one way system up to colwyn heights.


that was mine fella, le no. 52

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #555785
05/03/2008 07:16
05/03/2008 07:16

C
coupe_jay
Unregistered
coupe_jay
Unregistered
C



porto 20v turbo parked outside tescos, I've seen it a couple of times *** NJC. Anyone on here? Looks very nice and tidy.

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #559632
10/03/2008 13:12
10/03/2008 13:12

S
suba
Unregistered
suba
Unregistered
S



Nice silver coop with a full zender kit (?) near Llandudno on DC - anyone? BTW - sorry could not resist the 3rd gear top end fly by! smile

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #564081
15/03/2008 01:20
15/03/2008 01:20

T
Tynhead
Unregistered
Tynhead
Unregistered
T



About half a mile from my house, heading up from Ewloe to Drury on Wood Lane - sweet yellow coupe with black wheels, S###HNH.

Really nice colour combination IMO cool

Martyn

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #571855
25/03/2008 03:15
25/03/2008 03:15

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



red one heading towards holyhead on the A55 about 5.15, just passing llanfair, i was the lunatic going towards bangor with all headlamps flashing at you but no response!!

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #571876
25/03/2008 03:44
25/03/2008 03:44

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



You should know me well enough by now Dave to know that it wasn't me laugh - could be one of the Holyhead red Coupes (there were about two there a couple of years ago)? confused I never got a reaction from at least one of them when I drove past either. frown

Anyway, mine's back hidden in the garage as I run out the Audi's tax & insurance ..... wink

Re: North Wales [Re: ] #571909
25/03/2008 04:18
25/03/2008 04:18

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



.....and turn down the boost!!

Page 25 of 41 1 2 … 23 24 25 26 27 … 40 41

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.035s Queries: 15 (0.028s) Memory: 0.7264 MB (Peak: 0.9603 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 09:19:45 UTC