|
2 registered members (Edinburgh, jamesry),
1,004
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,114
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#675420
07/09/2008 01:30
07/09/2008 01:30
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
anyone own the Silver Coop in armley leeds at all?
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#678517
12/09/2008 21:11
12/09/2008 21:11
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845 Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
|
About 14:00 on the M621 into Leeds, Sprint Blue 20vt! I overtook and was going to beep and wave, but my passenger wouldn't let me!!
Instagram : Nick16vt
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: Darlo_Nick]
#678729
13/09/2008 15:54
13/09/2008 15:54
|
bikenut55
Unregistered
|
bikenut55
Unregistered
|
About 14:00 on the M621 into Leeds, Sprint Blue 20vt! I overtook and was going to beep and wave, but my passenger wouldn't let me!! Was Ruth embarrassed? 
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#687526
02/10/2008 09:48
02/10/2008 09:48
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845 Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
|
A black W-reg 20vt (had 20vt wheels anyway) on Sunday, driving out of the Morrisons on Kirkstall Road, Leeds! I gave you a thumbs up and shouted something in a random panic at you!!
Instagram : Nick16vt
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: Darlo_Nick]
#712601
22/11/2008 20:11
22/11/2008 20:11
|
roly
Unregistered
|
roly
Unregistered
|
Speed Red R--- KRC on the A63 heading towards Leeds at about 845 this morning?
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#712828
23/11/2008 12:00
23/11/2008 12:00
|
Spee
Unregistered
|
Spee
Unregistered
|
Banana Coop heading east on the M62 at Leeds around 2pm I guess, stood out like a bulldogs dangly bits, looked great! Anyone here? I was the wrong side of the Pennines for a good reason, honest!
Gareth
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: Darlo_Nick]
#714548
25/11/2008 15:50
25/11/2008 15:50
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Nick, how come we haven't spotted each other yet, I drive up and down Cardigan Road every day (I live in Hyde Park), shop at least once a week at Kirkstall Morrisons/Halfrauds and drive through Headingley fairly often!
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#714563
25/11/2008 16:26
25/11/2008 16:26
|
Stephen28th
Unregistered
|
Stephen28th
Unregistered
|
I live in Hyde Park will be sure to beep and wave at you all.
Last edited by Stephen28th; 26/11/2008 02:38.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#714566
25/11/2008 16:29
25/11/2008 16:29
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
There are loads of green and silver Coupes in Huddersfield that I see fairly often, I dont think any of them are on here though?
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#714580
25/11/2008 16:42
25/11/2008 16:42
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Lol, all these coops in close proximity, yet never met! I regularly see a yellow coop and even more often a red slightly modified one driven by an old chap who ignores me every time!
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#714603
25/11/2008 17:14
25/11/2008 17:14
|
Stephen28th
Unregistered
|
Stephen28th
Unregistered
|
Anyone know of a West Yorkshire meet in the foreseeable future?
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#714680
25/11/2008 18:41
25/11/2008 18:41
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
Lol, all these coops in close proximity, yet never met! I regularly see a yellow coop and even more often a red slightly modified one driven by an old chap who ignores me every time! I frequently see a red 20v with an old chap driving. Has a spoiler on it, have waved at him a couple of times and he just ignores me, miserable old trout. Think he drinks in the Beulah pub on Tong road
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#714940
26/11/2008 09:42
26/11/2008 09:42
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
Keep an eye out too a new Leeds coop addition! All been well this will be mine today Leeds Coop
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#715500
26/11/2008 17:25
26/11/2008 17:25
|
roly
Unregistered
|
roly
Unregistered
|
Several attempts to get em going over the years but they tend to die on their arse. If you can pull one off you'll go down in history  .
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#718149
01/12/2008 09:54
01/12/2008 09:54
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Yep, I always see him in the Armley/Tong Road area, obviously not that proud of his Coupe that he wants to share his joy! Anyway speaking of red Coupes, very nicely modded R*** RFT, seen in Bradford this morning, came past me on Sticker Lane and I caught back up on Rooley Lane before M606, exchanged beeps, waves, and knowing smiles!
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#719008
02/12/2008 13:46
02/12/2008 13:46
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Silver LE (red brakes?) spotted in Bradford this snowy morning, didn't get the plate, I was in the HID'd Porto that let you out onto Galloway Lane, we've seen each other before...
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: phil_20VT]
#720801
04/12/2008 14:03
04/12/2008 14:03
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Hi Phil!  I've seen them once down there before, but it was just the one bloke, he just seemed to be grilling people and was just waving people past by the time I got to him, because of the amount of traffic coming through, despite it being access only. I suppose the other option would be to hang a left and spin round to go back on myself. Is that what you do?
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#721170
04/12/2008 18:37
04/12/2008 18:37
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
Anyone know of a West Yorkshire meet in the foreseeable future? id like to have one soon get to meet a few of you and get some advice etc 
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#721281
04/12/2008 20:44
04/12/2008 20:44
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845 Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
|
Nick, how come we haven't spotted each other yet, I drive up and down Cardigan Road every day (I live in Hyde Park), shop at least once a week at Kirkstall Morrisons/Halfrauds and drive through Headingley fairly often! Alright mate, we really should have seen each other by now, I work in Bramley, and go to the Virgin Gym off Kirkstall Road, so am always pottering about the area!! I'll keep my eyes peeled! 
Instagram : Nick16vt
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: Darlo_Nick]
#721309
04/12/2008 21:17
04/12/2008 21:17
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
Nick, how come we haven't spotted each other yet, I drive up and down Cardigan Road every day (I live in Hyde Park), shop at least once a week at Kirkstall Morrisons/Halfrauds and drive through Headingley fairly often! Alright mate, we really should have seen each other by now, I work in Bramley, and go to the Virgin Gym off Kirkstall Road, so am always pottering about the area!! I'll keep my eyes peeled! im always around kirkstall road, will keep my eye out also, i quit the gym there, never get on anything.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#722096
05/12/2008 19:04
05/12/2008 19:04
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
Flashed at a Green coop today bout 12. was looking other way though lol. just outside B&q Retail park the main road that leads to whiterose.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#723335
08/12/2008 14:13
08/12/2008 14:13
|
roly
Unregistered
|
roly
Unregistered
|
Ink Black 20VT R--- DGT heading south and just about to join the old A1 near Mannheim Car Auctions at Brotherton 1020 yesterday morning.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#723356
08/12/2008 14:39
08/12/2008 14:39
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
Typical - within weeks of selling my Coupe the West Yorkshire thread goes crazy with activity. 
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#723387
08/12/2008 15:37
08/12/2008 15:37
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
anyone gonna get a mini meet sorted before xmas then? cant believe you sold that beauty matt.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#723392
08/12/2008 15:45
08/12/2008 15:45
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
We could go to the italian car night at brighouse, last tuesday of every month i believe, although it is crap!
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#723396
08/12/2008 15:49
08/12/2008 15:49
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
used to go quite a lot when i had the Alfa. its not bad, some good Alfa lads. would be good to gate crash all the Alfa's. is there another one before xmas?
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#723398
08/12/2008 15:51
08/12/2008 15:51
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
magicsy
Unregistered
|
Where in Yorkshire is everyone? would be good to find out and get some kinda meet point in the middle.
Would be good few shandys lol, and a chat.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#723404
08/12/2008 15:57
08/12/2008 15:57
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
Next year we should have the AGM at the same place as it was this year, on the same day as the Brighouse Italian 'Alfa plus the odd Punto' car meet - and FILL that little car park with Coupe's half an hour before they all turn up.  Maybe I'll be able to get another Coupe before then!
Last edited by MattW; 08/12/2008 15:58.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: Darlo_Nick]
#723707
08/12/2008 22:54
08/12/2008 22:54
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845 Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
|
Seen a silver 20vt a few times around 8:40 on the A8110 heading towards the White Rose Centre, I'm guessing it's you Phil!  I'm back in my coupe full time now, so keep you eyes peeled!! Nick
Instagram : Nick16vt
|
|
|
|