Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Edinburgh, jamesry), 1,004 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,114
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,905
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 21 1 2 … 10 11 12 13 14 … 20 21
Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #675420
07/09/2008 01:30
07/09/2008 01:30

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



anyone own the Silver Coop in armley leeds at all?

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #678517
12/09/2008 21:11
12/09/2008 21:11
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick Offline
My life on the forum
Darlo_Nick  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
About 14:00 on the M621 into Leeds, Sprint Blue 20vt! I overtook and was going to beep and wave, but my passenger wouldn't let me!!


Instagram : Nick16vt
Re: West Yorkshire [Re: Darlo_Nick] #678729
13/09/2008 15:54
13/09/2008 15:54

B
bikenut55
Unregistered
bikenut55
Unregistered
B



Originally Posted by Darlo_Nick
About 14:00 on the M621 into Leeds, Sprint Blue 20vt! I overtook and was going to beep and wave, but my passenger wouldn't let me!!


Was Ruth embarrassed? wink

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #687526
02/10/2008 09:48
02/10/2008 09:48
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick Offline
My life on the forum
Darlo_Nick  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
A black W-reg 20vt (had 20vt wheels anyway) on Sunday, driving out of the Morrisons on Kirkstall Road, Leeds! I gave you a thumbs up and shouted something in a random panic at you!!


Instagram : Nick16vt
Re: West Yorkshire [Re: Darlo_Nick] #712601
22/11/2008 20:11
22/11/2008 20:11

R
roly
Unregistered
roly
Unregistered
R



Speed Red R--- KRC on the A63 heading towards Leeds at about 845 this morning?

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #712828
23/11/2008 12:00
23/11/2008 12:00

S
Spee
Unregistered
Spee
Unregistered
S



Banana Coop heading east on the M62 at Leeds around 2pm I guess, stood out like a bulldogs dangly bits, looked great! Anyone here? I was the wrong side of the Pennines for a good reason, honest!

Gareth

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: Darlo_Nick] #714548
25/11/2008 15:50
25/11/2008 15:50

S
Superfly
Unregistered
Superfly
Unregistered
S



Nick, how come we haven't spotted each other yet, I drive up and down Cardigan Road every day (I live in Hyde Park), shop at least once a week at Kirkstall Morrisons/Halfrauds and drive through Headingley fairly often!

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #714563
25/11/2008 16:26
25/11/2008 16:26

S
Stephen28th
Unregistered
Stephen28th
Unregistered
S



I live in Hyde Park will be sure to beep and wave at you all.

Last edited by Stephen28th; 26/11/2008 02:38.
Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #714566
25/11/2008 16:29
25/11/2008 16:29

M
MattW
Unregistered
MattW
Unregistered
M



There are loads of green and silver Coupes in Huddersfield that I see fairly often, I dont think any of them are on here though?

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #714580
25/11/2008 16:42
25/11/2008 16:42

S
Superfly
Unregistered
Superfly
Unregistered
S



Lol, all these coops in close proximity, yet never met! I regularly see a yellow coop and even more often a red slightly modified one driven by an old chap who ignores me every time! grr

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #714603
25/11/2008 17:14
25/11/2008 17:14

S
Stephen28th
Unregistered
Stephen28th
Unregistered
S



Anyone know of a West Yorkshire meet in the foreseeable future?

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #714680
25/11/2008 18:41
25/11/2008 18:41

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Superfly
Lol, all these coops in close proximity, yet never met! I regularly see a yellow coop and even more often a red slightly modified one driven by an old chap who ignores me every time! grr


I frequently see a red 20v with an old chap driving. Has a spoiler on it, have waved at him a couple of times and he just ignores me, miserable old trout. Think he drinks in the Beulah pub on Tong road

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #714940
26/11/2008 09:42
26/11/2008 09:42

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



Keep an eye out too a new Leeds coop addition!
All been well this will be mine today laugh
Leeds Coop smile

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #715500
26/11/2008 17:25
26/11/2008 17:25

R
roly
Unregistered
roly
Unregistered
R



Several attempts to get em going over the years but they tend to die on their arse.

If you can pull one off you'll go down in history wink.

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #718149
01/12/2008 09:54
01/12/2008 09:54

S
Superfly
Unregistered
Superfly
Unregistered
S



Yep, I always see him in the Armley/Tong Road area, obviously not that proud of his Coupe that he wants to share his joy! censored

Anyway speaking of red Coupes, very nicely modded R*** RFT, seen in Bradford this morning, came past me on Sticker Lane and I caught back up on Rooley Lane before M606, exchanged beeps, waves, and knowing smiles! laugh

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #719008
02/12/2008 13:46
02/12/2008 13:46

S
Superfly
Unregistered
Superfly
Unregistered
S



Silver LE (red brakes?) spotted in Bradford this snowy morning, didn't get the plate, I was in the HID'd Porto that let you out onto Galloway Lane, we've seen each other before...

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #719035
02/12/2008 14:04
02/12/2008 14:04
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,330
Leeds
phil_20VT Offline
Competition Level
phil_20VT  Offline
Competition Level

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,330
Leeds
That'll be a 6 with red calipers.

Cheers for letting me out, you know the police often hand out tickets down the road you were turning.


Re: West Yorkshire [Re: phil_20VT] #720801
04/12/2008 14:03
04/12/2008 14:03

S
Superfly
Unregistered
Superfly
Unregistered
S



Hi Phil! bye

I've seen them once down there before, but it was just the one bloke, he just seemed to be grilling people and was just waving people past by the time I got to him, because of the amount of traffic coming through, despite it being access only. I suppose the other option would be to hang a left and spin round to go back on myself. Is that what you do?

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #721170
04/12/2008 18:37
04/12/2008 18:37

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Stephen28th
Anyone know of a West Yorkshire meet in the foreseeable future?


id like to have one soon get to meet a few of you and get some advice etc smile

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #721281
04/12/2008 20:44
04/12/2008 20:44
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick Offline
My life on the forum
Darlo_Nick  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
Originally Posted by Superfly
Nick, how come we haven't spotted each other yet, I drive up and down Cardigan Road every day (I live in Hyde Park), shop at least once a week at Kirkstall Morrisons/Halfrauds and drive through Headingley fairly often!


Alright mate, we really should have seen each other by now, I work in Bramley, and go to the Virgin Gym off Kirkstall Road, so am always pottering about the area!! I'll keep my eyes peeled! smile


Instagram : Nick16vt
Re: West Yorkshire [Re: Darlo_Nick] #721309
04/12/2008 21:17
04/12/2008 21:17

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Darlo_Nick
Originally Posted by Superfly
Nick, how come we haven't spotted each other yet, I drive up and down Cardigan Road every day (I live in Hyde Park), shop at least once a week at Kirkstall Morrisons/Halfrauds and drive through Headingley fairly often!


Alright mate, we really should have seen each other by now, I work in Bramley, and go to the Virgin Gym off Kirkstall Road, so am always pottering about the area!! I'll keep my eyes peeled! smile

im always around kirkstall road, will keep my eye out also,
i quit the gym there, never get on anything.

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #722096
05/12/2008 19:04
05/12/2008 19:04

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



Flashed at a Green coop today bout 12. was looking other way though lol.
just outside B&q Retail park the main road that leads to whiterose.

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #723335
08/12/2008 14:13
08/12/2008 14:13

R
roly
Unregistered
roly
Unregistered
R



Ink Black 20VT R--- DGT heading south and just about to join the old A1 near Mannheim Car Auctions at Brotherton 1020 yesterday morning.

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #723356
08/12/2008 14:39
08/12/2008 14:39

M
MattW
Unregistered
MattW
Unregistered
M



Typical - within weeks of selling my Coupe the West Yorkshire thread goes crazy with activity. rolleyes

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #723387
08/12/2008 15:37
08/12/2008 15:37

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



anyone gonna get a mini meet sorted before xmas then?
cant believe you sold that beauty matt.

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #723392
08/12/2008 15:45
08/12/2008 15:45

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



We could go to the italian car night at brighouse, last tuesday of every month i believe, although it is crap!

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #723396
08/12/2008 15:49
08/12/2008 15:49

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



used to go quite a lot when i had the Alfa. its not bad, some good Alfa lads.
would be good to gate crash all the Alfa's.
is there another one before xmas?

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #723398
08/12/2008 15:51
08/12/2008 15:51

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



Where in Yorkshire is everyone?
would be good to find out and get some kinda meet point in the middle.

Would be good few shandys lol, and a chat.

Re: West Yorkshire [Re: ] #723404
08/12/2008 15:57
08/12/2008 15:57

M
MattW
Unregistered
MattW
Unregistered
M



Next year we should have the AGM at the same place as it was this year, on the same day as the Brighouse Italian 'Alfa plus the odd Punto' car meet - and FILL that little car park with Coupe's half an hour before they all turn up. laugh

Maybe I'll be able to get another Coupe before then!

Last edited by MattW; 08/12/2008 15:58.
Re: West Yorkshire [Re: Darlo_Nick] #723707
08/12/2008 22:54
08/12/2008 22:54
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick Offline
My life on the forum
Darlo_Nick  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
Seen a silver 20vt a few times around 8:40 on the A8110 heading towards the White Rose Centre, I'm guessing it's you Phil! wink

I'm back in my coupe full time now, so keep you eyes peeled!!

Nick


Instagram : Nick16vt
Page 12 of 21 1 2 … 10 11 12 13 14 … 20 21

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.021s Queries: 15 (0.015s) Memory: 0.7179 MB (Peak: 0.9279 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 12:14:30 UTC