|
0 registered members (),
1,379
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766334
06/02/2009 11:00
06/02/2009 11:00
|
suba
Unregistered
|
suba
Unregistered
|
Anytime - but you'll find the na is nicer to drive around town.
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766335
06/02/2009 11:01
06/02/2009 11:01
|
Tartandude
Unregistered
|
Tartandude
Unregistered
|
Anytime - but you'll find the na is nicer to drive around town. I have a turbo, but want the exhaust note of an NA  (Kevcrabs for instance) 
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#766340
06/02/2009 11:05
06/02/2009 11:05
|
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919 Stoke-on-Trent duck!
Tommy_Coop23
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
|
Bit of a daft statement that really, I can't afford a ferrari atm, if i had the money id love one as i like the looks, engine note, pedigree/history etc but i would prefer a lamborghini, aston martin or pagani before a ferrari. I bought a coupe cuz ive liked the styling since i was at high school and have always wanted one, also, i cant think of a car that offers the looks, performance, kit, and value for money/fantastic owners club without spending a lot more.
I'll be back  Alor Blue Seat Leon FR 180 atm
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#766344
06/02/2009 11:11
06/02/2009 11:11
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,671 Newport,south wales
Benny
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,671
Newport,south wales
|
Deep down all Fiat Coupe owners are Ferrari owner wannabes. Mmmm, no  I bought a fiat coupe because i liked it  and when i could afford/insure one i bought one  Are you sure you are not a ferrari wannabe Ben
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: Tommy_Coop23]
#766349
06/02/2009 11:16
06/02/2009 11:16
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#766351
06/02/2009 11:18
06/02/2009 11:18
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
The 20V NA engine note sounds a bit too nasal to me, but each to their own I guess... 
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#766363
06/02/2009 11:31
06/02/2009 11:31
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408 Essex
Trappy
Club member 7306
|
Club member 7306
Forum is my life
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
|
I'm not a great fan of Ferraris. The only one I'd have is the 599GTB Fiorano. All the rest are a bit... crass for me. Short of the big fezzer, and in order, I'd settle for; Gallardo LP560-4 Noble M400 Noble M12 GTO 3R and then a 20vT There is nothing else I like out there, that springs to mind anyway. I do like some others but this short list is the best of them 
F****** b****** thing...
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: Trappy]
#766386
06/02/2009 11:57
06/02/2009 11:57
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
Come to think of it, neither a Ferrari nor a Lambo would be in my ultimate top 3 cars.
Zonda Carrera GT McLaren F1 Veyron
Or in my top 4!
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766387
06/02/2009 11:58
06/02/2009 11:58
|
Vickster
Unregistered
|
Vickster
Unregistered
|
Deep down all non-turbo owners want a turbo - discuss. I do. I've never been in a turbo. When I get a terminal disease I'm going to ask if some kind soul will give me a ride in one Nope, next...
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: Tommy_Coop23]
#766496
06/02/2009 13:36
06/02/2009 13:36
|
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
|
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
|
only a 599, after that it all goes a bit Maserati for me.
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766518
06/02/2009 13:56
06/02/2009 13:56
|
guy83
Unregistered
|
guy83
Unregistered
|
i had a lotus esprit.....was crap! then bought a ferrari 348 and sold it for the same reason....got a 20vt and love it!!!!!
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766526
06/02/2009 14:13
06/02/2009 14:13
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
I like my TVR's too.
The trouble is although they are cheaper to buy than a ferrari, the running costs are not a lot different.
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: Tommy_Coop23]
#766567
06/02/2009 14:45
06/02/2009 14:45
|
philiplazyjourno
Unregistered
|
philiplazyjourno
Unregistered
|
Deep down, or on the surface, I don't particularly want a Ferrari. If I had the money, it would go on something else.
Some of the older ones are incredibly cool, mind. Deep down, there are tens of other cars I'd rather have.
Like a Lancia Stratos. Or an Alfa 8C. Yes to Italian cars, not really Ferrari.
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: Tommy_Coop23]
#766627
06/02/2009 15:33
06/02/2009 15:33
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
I quite like the Maserati Gran Tourismo too. I think its pretty much the same as the Alfa 8C underneath. 
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766632
06/02/2009 15:39
06/02/2009 15:39
|
Stuartl
Unregistered
|
Stuartl
Unregistered
|
Um, I have both.
Been a Ferrari fan all my life and bought the Ferrari long before the Coupe came along..
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766793
06/02/2009 17:20
06/02/2009 17:20
|
spinus
Unregistered
|
spinus
Unregistered
|
old scool 80,s 911 for me i,m afraid
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766951
06/02/2009 19:58
06/02/2009 19:58
|
JIM16vt
Unregistered
|
JIM16vt
Unregistered
|
anyone would be happy to take you in there coup[at a meet i expect]
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#766977
06/02/2009 20:32
06/02/2009 20:32
|
fellie
Unregistered
|
fellie
Unregistered
|
Deep down all Fiat Coupe owners are Ferrari owner wannabes. Nope .. no 5 pot turbo's in the Ferrari range 
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#766979
06/02/2009 20:34
06/02/2009 20:34
|
JIM16vt
Unregistered
|
JIM16vt
Unregistered
|
yea i would never part with my coupe,i love it and today i had my first problem abnd its getting to me.just want it fixed 
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#766983
06/02/2009 20:36
06/02/2009 20:36
|
Alastair
Unregistered
|
Alastair
Unregistered
|
Deep down all Fiat Coupe owners are Ferrari owner wannabes.
Discuss. They are a bit common over here Ferrari's that is even my mechanic has one, wouldn't mind a spin in it though. Bought the coupé because it was yellow  and looked fantastic and is the the only yellow one over here now.
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#766984
06/02/2009 20:38
06/02/2009 20:38
|
JIM16vt
Unregistered
|
JIM16vt
Unregistered
|
iv got the only coupe[yellow or anyu other cioupe]in my secter too its good to have a car thats you dont see all the time.
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#766995
06/02/2009 20:48
06/02/2009 20:48
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
F40 or the Alfa 8C both i love
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#767043
06/02/2009 21:17
06/02/2009 21:17
|
karl_20VT
Unregistered
|
karl_20VT
Unregistered
|
I reckon 90% of the population would like to own a ferrari i am deffinately not in that 90%
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement
[Re: ]
#767055
06/02/2009 21:25
06/02/2009 21:25
|
Goonv8
Unregistered
|
Goonv8
Unregistered
|
I've got a Chevrolet Camaro 5.7. I like the Coupe cos its a coup. I drove a 355 once and hated it. I then drove a TVR Griffith 500 and adored it.
|
|
|
Re: I would like to make a controversial statement...
[Re: ]
#767061
06/02/2009 21:31
06/02/2009 21:31
|
madchester16
Unregistered
|
madchester16
Unregistered
|
I went for the coop cos I'd wanted one for about 10 years! Had a couple of fiat Bravo's then finally had the cash (and no girlfriend at the time) to stop me buying the coop  But given the cash, I'm a Lambo fan. I'd prefer a Reventon, Murcielago or a Gallardo over a Ferrari. Just love the Lambo looks 
Last edited by madchester16; 06/02/2009 21:31.
|
|
|
|