Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan), 1,148 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Threads Created | All Posts Threads Created By Hyperlink
Title Forum Post Time
Stolen Audi S4 RS04OLL - Watford General Chat 08/05/2019 01:06
Double din stereo Alarm and I.C.E 10/08/2014 09:57
What are the carpet extensions worth these days? Styling 21/05/2013 12:03
Diff Failure - anyone had one? Coupé Related Chat 24/08/2011 00:02
One for the Audioguy Alarm and I.C.E 14/10/2009 17:12
Whiteline camberbolt product number? Handling 19/08/2009 20:50
Suspension upgrade & refresh - suggestions welcome Handling 07/05/2009 13:53
Hardwired USB Charging Alarm and I.C.E 10/03/2009 23:40
nos purge valve "mod" Styling 28/02/2009 12:07
Has anyone tried carbon fibre skinning? Styling 23/02/2009 11:34
Rear Wiper Grommet Styling 18/02/2009 09:47
Rear Brake Upgrade with standard wheels Handling 11/02/2009 10:39
Plus Alloy Refurb in Bright Silver/Black Chrome Styling 27/01/2009 11:27
Interior bulb sizes Styling 23/12/2008 11:27
part number for Garrett wastegate actuator Tuning 03/12/2008 20:14
Just started to panic - wrong clutch Tuning 02/12/2008 18:15
Turbo Info Tuning 12/11/2008 12:54
Team Dynamics Pro Race Pics on Ink Black Styling 19/09/2008 13:45
cleaning/polishing alloy rear light rings Styling 14/05/2008 17:51
Window Tints - how much? Styling 10/05/2008 18:57
Installation Costs? Suggestions Watford or Reading Alarm and I.C.E 20/02/2008 17:46
Bailey DV26 - working correctly?? Tuning 14/01/2008 21:34
Alpine IDA-X001 Digital Media Receiver Alarm and I.C.E 04/01/2008 22:35
New Headunit with iPod/DAB/Bluetooth Alarm and I.C.E 19/12/2007 03:23
Attaching wedding ribbon to the Coupe Coupé Related Chat 11/11/2007 22:52
Size of Greddy Profec B unit Tuning 30/09/2007 01:43
FCCUKing Bin Men!! Coupé Related Chat 23/07/2007 14:10
Breather Mod Tuning 03/07/2007 20:48
Thatcham Cat 1 - Worth it? Coupé Related Chat 30/05/2007 12:45
New boost gauge - suggestions? Tuning 20/02/2007 13:21
Parts/Tuning Before Live Mapping Tuning 20/12/2006 20:06
Predicted repair costs (respray) Styling 03/11/2006 20:50
HIDs Styling 17/10/2006 00:33
What else do I need for 300bhp? Tuning 04/10/2006 02:17
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.011s Queries: 10 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6082 MB (Peak: 0.6286 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 20:21:46 UTC