Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Threads Created | All Posts Threads Created By phil_20VT
Title Forum Post Time
Unichip and Apexi AVCR Power Supply Tuning 03/01/2014 12:51
Toe Settings Handling 20/02/2010 20:08
Tracking/Alignment on Eibachs Handling 28/07/2009 17:02
Rough Cost for LE Kit Styling 24/07/2009 14:12
Eibach and Bilstein Combo on a Daily Runner Handling 15/06/2009 19:17
Pistonheads SOTW Coupé Related Chat 17/04/2009 12:46
Paint, how much have you spent. Coupé Related Chat 18/12/2008 10:40
What to do with old wheels? Coupé Related Chat 02/10/2008 11:17
Meta Alarm Beep Codes Alarm and I.C.E 02/10/2008 10:49
Speaker Install, Leeds. Alarm and I.C.E 22/09/2008 12:59
Motormech Rocker Cover Styling 08/08/2008 10:02
Replacement Wheel Coupé Related Chat 26/06/2008 19:14
Air Con Resistance Coupé Related Chat 24/04/2008 22:22
Updated Sig. Pic. Coupé Related Chat 05/04/2008 01:27
Every Cloud Has A Moon Grey Lining Coupé Related Chat 19/03/2008 18:04
Disputing Insurance Pay Out Coupé Related Chat 29/02/2008 22:41
Total Loss Insurance Claim Coupé Related Chat 13/02/2008 15:02
Bump Advice Please Coupé Related Chat 23/01/2008 16:45
Speaker Cable Alarm and I.C.E 01/01/2008 00:01
Infinity Kappa, best buy Alarm and I.C.E 31/12/2007 22:11
Scotts Green and red calipers Styling 30/05/2007 16:02
Caliper price Coupé Related Chat 28/05/2007 19:49
Greddy EBC Install and Setup Tuning 13/02/2007 01:09
GTEC1 fueling issues Tuning 09/08/2006 17:41
CD Changer Compatability Alarm and I.C.E 25/01/2006 18:07
Wiring up an ISO connector Alarm and I.C.E 17/01/2006 04:39
Wastegate Chatter Tuning 30/12/2005 03:15
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 10 (0.009s) Memory: 0.5899 MB (Peak: 0.6103 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:35:03 UTC